Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I'M BANNED AGAIN BY FACEBOOK - What stupid and evil bastards they are.

The Evil Facebook Machine thought this was my third crime and gave me a 30 day ban. Then it reduced it to seven days. I still have Messenger, however. All for this. Was it the bad grammar?  If YOUR report vs. If you report? 


Right before Memorial Day weekend, I had previously received a seven day Facebook ban for this joke meme below. They also cut off Messenger and the ability to wish people happy birthday or anniversary, of which I missed out on two each. 


Last but not least, in April, I received a twenty four hour ban for having posted this back in January. Weeks after the ban expired, their investigator, Emily Litella, determined that it really didn't violate their precious standards at all. 

Nevermind. 







UPDATE:  Facebook blocked my use of Messenger on the laptop just now. It still works on my phone. THIS IS EVIL INCARNATE. I'm 69 years old, I live alone and I communicate mostly with Messenger to family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment